FTSE

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Mon Jul 17 17:42:30 PDT 2000

okay. i'm more than a little frustrated (shut up max!)

i'm reading an article about the FTSE 1000. so i want to write more about the FTSE 1000 survey that was reported, but i cannot for the life of me figure out what FTSE stands for. I've surfed through several of the pages at FTSE.com but have failed to find a ref to what the goldangeffinsonoffabitchin letters stand for.

anyone with a klew. i'll buy.

kelley

(watch, i'll send this and then go back to searching and find the damn answer!)