PBS

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Wed Jul 19 10:05:47 PDT 2000

My debate partner was Diane Furchgott-Roth of the American Enterprise Institute.

As to whether or not I mopped the floor with her, you can judge for yourself by reading the transcript for which Christian posted a link. I felt I did o.k.

mbs

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of Brad De Long Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2000 11:44 PM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Re: PBS

>thanks but I didn't have any choice in the matter.
>
>mbs

With whom did you mop the floor?

Brad DeLong