Grad Unions and Other Labor Leaders

Andrew English aenglish at igc.org
Fri Jul 21 13:41:37 PDT 2000

The way I read it -- California recently passed a fair-share measure for public employee bargaining units, creating agency shops. 2 right-wing professors teamed up with Right to Work to sue the faculty union CFA, and RTW claims they are speaking for all faculty in the state.

-Andy English

-----Original Message----- From: Tom Lehman <uswa12 at lorainccc.edu> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Thursday, July 20, 2000 7:41 PM Subject: Re: Grad Unions and Other Labor Leaders