Faster than light, light

jason rice red666er at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 22 12:58:03 PDT 2000

I heard about the experiment on NPR, they had another physicist come on after Wang and say that the experiment did not really exhibit the phenomena that the NEC team claimed. According to this gentleman, a tracer of light precedes and follows the pulse, and the cesium vapor alters this tracer and makes it appear as if the pulse itself is exiting before it has entered the chamber. This guy was pretty dismissive of the whole project and noted that this tracer phenomena had been documented by other researchers in the past. Jason Rice