needed fast!

Michael Yates mikey+ at pitt.edu
Mon Jul 24 13:40:09 PDT 2000

Friends,

I received a request for information about privatization and its attendant evils. This information will be used by a person who is writing a report for the government of Vietnam. Please send to me asap references and articles on this subject, and I will forward them. Who knows, we may be able to influence the government's policies! Send articles either pasted into the email or as rtf or wordperfect attachments. References and articles about privatization in any country will be useful. Thanks.

Michael Yates