unusual request

kenneth.mackendrick at utoronto.ca kenneth.mackendrick at utoronto.ca
Mon Jul 24 21:44:06 PDT 2000

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 04:02:35 GMT Darren Puscas <dpuscas at hotmail.com> wrote:

> doug, Good point, I thought that immediately after I sent it. i decided
> against planning anything covert, so i dont care who sees it anyway.
> Darren

I'm sorry... but I can't help be reminded of a joke I once heard - about a fortune teller who tells the fortune of a man about to embark on a airplane. The fortune teller forecasts that the plane he is travelling on will crash and burn - so the fellow, seizing his destiny by the throat immediately changes flights... which, of course, happens to be the plane that crashes...

between freedom and necessity, ken