LOL FW: 100,000% return on your investment !

Joe R. Golowka joegolowka at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 25 12:34:00 PDT 2000

Joe R. Golowka joegolowka at earthlink.net Anarchist FAQ - http://www.infoshop.org/faq

"True individual freedom cannot exist without economic security and independence. People who are hungry and out of a job are the stuff of which dictatorships are made." -- Franklin Delano Roosevelt ----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Bohm" <doug at denverradio.org> To: <doug at denverradio.org> Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2000 1:35 PM Subject: [cuaf] FW: 100,000% return on your investment !

cuaf at egroups.com