BUSH SAID TO EMBRACE CHENEY DAUGHTER'S SEXUALITY [Free Republic]

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Wed Jul 26 06:15:33 PDT 2000

At 11:21 PM 7/25/00 -1000, Stephen E Philion wrote:
>On Tue, 25 Jul 2000, kelley wrote:
>
> > and philion, what does it matter where it was reported? what matters, at
> > least in michael's forward and comments, is that the rupubes are in a bit
> > of a tizzy.
> > > kelley
> >

>For chrissake walker, this is a no brainer. How much of this sort of
>stuff floats around the internet as a rumor, only later to be disclosed as
>such...that's why it matters. If what Michael's forwarding is not true,
>then why forward it in the first place? If it is true, great. I was just
>asking if it is indeed true or just another rumor that ya find from sites
>like the Drudge Report...

well, no, it was a flame pure and simple. a philion phlame, but a phlame nonetheless.

isn't it fairly easy to check these things out for yourself, esp. something with as important implications as this? true, i pay no attn to drudge drivel but hey wotever! michael's interests run a bit differently than mine as they do doug's as they do yours.

kelley