BUSH SAID TO EMBRACE CHENEY DAUGHTER'S SEXUALITY [Free Republic]

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Jul 26 16:51:22 PDT 2000

> Are there any other sources that confirm this report, or is the only
> source the Drudge Rumor Report?
>
> Steve

Good question. Planet Out is pretty dependable and last year I e-mailed, John Aravosis about anti-gay websites and found him reliable. http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/po/20000726/co/20000726001.html

P.S. BTW, Drudge was outed a few years ago.I hate that Walter Winchell hat he wears! (Not the hat, I love the 40's. "I Knew Walter Winchell. You, Sir Are No Walter Winchell!" )

P.P.S. And some hits from Google, some from the gay press. http://www.google.com/search?client=googlet&q=Mary%20Cheney%2C%2031%2C%20as% 20a%20lesbian

P.P.P.S. Phyllis Schlafley(sic.) has a gay son too. Saw an interview with him around 5 years ago in the Bay Area Reporter, one of our gay rags. Think his first name is John. Which reminds me of a Cold War movie called, I think, "My Son, John." Bette Davis has her son swear on a Bible he isn't a Communist. From the Vito Russo book on gays and film(?) I seem to remember a gay subtext. Never seen the film, remember the film still though.