"One Market Under God, and Heaven Help Us All"

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Wed Jul 26 18:37:10 PDT 2000

Doug, I wonder if you could go into more detail about the data. There is an increasing dispersion among college grads. So while a Harvard/Stanford grad might show an enormous gap with respect to a high school graduate, a Chico student may not.

Also, how much of the gap is due to the high school graduate falling behind, and how much from the college wage rate moving ahead?

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu