Thomas Frank/Richard Ney

Paula Smalarz laflame at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 27 08:44:05 PDT 2000

Greetings LaBosters

Review of Frank's book struck a cord as I have been wondering of late what your opinions might be of Richard Ney's book, The Wall Street Gang? Haven't gotten too far in it, but it fits right in with my conspiracy mindedness. Which is why I'd like other opinions. Loved the Nixon/WallSt/Watergate connections and can't believe I missed that back then.

BTW, heard a reporter on NPR yesterday talking about how the police and press regularily monitor list-bots. No surprise I guess.

smooches paula -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20000727/2ea09a20/attachment.htm>