"One Market Under God, and Heaven Help Us All"

Andrew English aenglish at igc.org
Fri Jul 28 06:27:39 PDT 2000

A lot depends on what you major in, and when you graduate. Right now the job market is tight for everybody, meaning that today's grads have a better deal than a decade ago when college grads were abundant and jobs were relatively scarce.

-Andy English

-----Original Message----- From: kelley <kwalker2 at gte.net> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com>; lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Thursday, July 27, 2000 10:01 PM Subject: Re: "One Market Under God, and Heaven Help Us All"