seth & defusing korea tensions

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Jun 28 19:32:52 PDT 2000

Brad De Long wrote:

> > I am talking about the megalomanical part.

The world is full of megalomaniacs in power, though they have varied ways (depending on local circumstances) of expressing that megalomania. 45+ years ago (when I still had a top secret clearance and was attached to NSA) I remember us chuckling over that megalomaniac called Mossedagh over in Iran. He was a real hoot he was. And all these megalomaniacs (at least all the ones we hear or read about) seem to have one feature always in common. They have been impudent towards the U.S. What better evidence of insanity could one imagine?

Carrol