Black Radical Congress forum

jf noonan jfn1 at msc.com
Thu Jun 1 13:57:00 PDT 2000

On Sat, 27 May 2000, Carrol Cox wrote:

> That white leftists who don't like the RCP should get off their
> butts and build support for Mumia -- and if they build enough
> solid and unqualified support for Mumia and other black victims

What is "solid and unqualified"? I, for one, don't buy the innocence argument and I think it is wrong and mistaken to make it. Mumia should not be executed because nobody should be. Mumia should have a new trial, because the first one was a sham. That is not the same thing as saying he should be released because he is innocent.

Joseph Noonan Houston, TX jfn1 at msc.com