goodbye for now

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Fri Jun 2 12:04:20 PDT 2000

Folks,

I am about to unsub again for a period of time. Will be out of town with not so good internet access and will be working on second edition of _Comparative Economics in a Transforming World Economy_ (with Marina V. Rosser) forthcoming from MIT Press. Will be back in early August. Feel free to contact me via email or visit my website to check out papers, although I shall be totally incommunicado for about three weeks in late July while traveling across the US (imperialist domain!!!).

Hope to see some of you at the Seventh Post Keynesian Workshop in Knoxville in late June.

Also, second edition of my _From Catastrophe to Chaos: A General Theory of Economic Discontinuities, Volume I: Mathematics, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, and Finance_ will be released on June 9 from Kluwer Academic Publishers. The second chapter (on math) and the references are up on my website.

Anyway, congrats to Doug for continuing to run a lively list. You all take care now. Bye. J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. Professor of Economics MSC 0204 James Madison University Harrisonburg, VA 22807 USA tel: (001)-540-568-3212 fax: (001)-540-568-3010 email: rosserjb at jmu.edu website: http://cob.jmu.edu/rosserjb