[Fwd: Re: [BRC-MUMIA] Urgent: Government Attack on Clark Kissinger andMumiaMovement Need Response]

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Fri Jun 2 18:29:52 PDT 2000

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Re: [BRC-MUMIA] Urgent: Government Attack on Clark Kissinger andMumiaMovement Need Response Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 21:04:02 -0400 From: S/J Yip <yipz at erols.com> Reply-To: yipz at erols.com To: Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> References: <39381F8D.1501 at erols.com> <393832FB.3D8FB8F7 at ilstu.edu>

Carrol Cox wrote:

> CPC wrote: [snip]
>
> I want to forward this post to other lists, but first I need to
> know what CPC stands for. (I will fwd the post regardless
> of what the CPC is -- but I want to know if someone asks
> me.)
>
> Carrol Cox

Hi

My name is Steve Yip. I'm with the October 22nd Coalition to Stop Police Brutality and with Asians for Mumia/Jericho. CPC stands for the Chinese-American Planning Council in New York City, which is where I work as the director of operations. I hope this clears things up for you.

SY