Fwd: Mike Dolan leaving DC

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Jun 6 14:11:39 PDT 2000

[for all you Mike Dolan fans out there....]

Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 17:00:22 -0400 From: "Michael Dolan" <MDOLAN at citizen.org> To: <tw-list at lists.essential.org> Subject: Mike Dolan leaving DC

Today I am sending out this message to a wide-net collection of accumulated Email addresses from my office at Public Citizen's Global Trade Watch.

Day after tomorrow, I will fly to the West Coast and put down roots in the Bay Area of California.

This summer I will enjoy a sabbatical that Public Citizen has graciously granted in order to organize something political. Our modest list-serves, TW-LIST and the superannuated WTO-HOST, will be maintained in the interim by others on the Global Trade Watch staff.

In September, I will open a West Coast franchise office of Global Trade Watch and pick up where I am leaving off as the Deputy Director thereof, fighting corporate globalization and the so-called 'free trade' agenda of the Big Business lobby.

On or about November 16, my partner Hilary and I are expecting our first child, and we're really excited; but perhaps that's too much information for such a wide-net.

In Solidarity ......

Mike Dolan Deputy Director, Public Citizen's Global Trade Watch Field Director, Citizens' Trade Campaign 202-454-5122 (tel), 202-547-7392 (fax) 215 Pennsylvania Ave. SE Washington, DC 20003 mdolan at citizen.org www.tradewatch.org