Rent Contol: Open-and-Shut Case?

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Thu Jun 8 13:25:45 PDT 2000

Here in Hawaii, landlords don't have to pay interest on deposits. A lawyer I know invested in real estate and used to make a small fortune off of depsits investments alone...

Steve

Stephen Philion Lecturer/PhD Candidate Department of Sociology 2424 Maile Way Social Sciences Bldg. # 247 Honolulu, HI 96822