whaddya expect from a guy named Bruce?

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri Jun 16 01:46:27 PDT 2000

There must be some distant relative of mine named, John Puglissi, on the NYPD. He was quoted on the NPR story I heard. Here is the URL for the NYPD Police Benovolent Association. They have all their e-mail addresses for the officialdom there. Give 'em a piece of your mind. http://www.nycpba.org/officers.html

Michael Pugliese (all the Pittsburgh Pugliese's in 1972 were for George Wallace. My Dad almost went to the Laurel, MD. rally where Wallace was shot by Arthur Bremer.)