Ralph worth $3.8m, heavily into tech stox

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Mon Jun 19 12:26:01 PDT 2000

Sounds like a lot of money, but actually as a litigator, by his age, he would be worth probably even more than that in many cases. I know lawyers who are his age that have millions and it just about fell in their lap because there is so much demand for their services and the fees are so high.

This has nothing to do with the discussion about Ralph N. that Louis started a few weeks aga. I just think it's interesting that people might think that Ralph is super rich, or unexpectedly rich...he's a celebrity for heaven's sake, how could he be poor?

Steve

Stephen Philion Lecturer/PhD Candidate Department of Sociology 2424 Maile Way Social Sciences Bldg. # 247 Honolulu, HI 96822