Fulani unendorses Pat

Andrew English aenglish at igc.org
Tue Jun 20 06:02:41 PDT 2000

I predict Fulani and the rest of the Newman cult will be sneaking into the Green Party next. The fact that Ralph is getting more attention than Pat must have convinced them that they had hitched their wagon to the wrong horse.

-Andy English

-----Original Message----- From: Max Sawicky <sawicky at epinet.org> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Monday, June 19, 2000 2:34 PM Subject: RE: Fulani unendorses Pat