Where was the Color at A16 in D.C.?

Alex LoCascio alexlocascio at mail.com
Tue Jun 20 21:34:48 PDT 2000

Don't you know social revolution is just around the corner if you'd just pick up a copy of the AK Press catalogue, get a subscription to Anarchy: A Journal of Desire Armed, and start brandishing red and black flags in a menacing fashion at demonstrations?

Kids and mortgages are petit-bourgeois luxuries you authoritarian Marxist pig!

------Original Message------ From: JKSCHW at aol.com To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Sent: June 21, 2000 4:01:59 AM GMT Subject: Re: Where was the Color at A16 in D.C.?