Protests to save Shaka Sankofa

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Wed Jun 21 09:13:13 PDT 2000

Wojtek:

>2. Mr. Graham alias Sankofa and kindred violent criminals are of rather low
>concern to me.

I thank you for your lack of concern. Now, in the future, when death penalty and other topics that do not concern you get raised on e-lists, please be so good as to ignore & delete posts on such subjects without comments.

>Millions
>of people die every year from unsafe working conditions, automobile
>accidents, industrial pollution, and wars waged or instigated by the US
>government abroad.
<snip>
>There a thusands of better uses of people's time and efforts than on saving
>Mr. Graham alias Sankofa from the gallows. Why should I rally to save a
>life of a convicted US citizen, and not that of, say, Iraqi children or
>Serb elderly dying in droves because Mad Albright happens to dislike the
>tyrants who run their countries?

And please do spend time and make efforts on any of the issues you mentioned above -- many leftists have been already doing so.

cheers,

Yoshie