The American Labor Movement

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Thu Jun 22 07:36:38 PDT 2000

I have been asked by our United Steelworkers of America international president's office to compile a list of labor union oriented educators who would be interested in presenting to, and participating in seminars at various locations around the country dealing with the background of, the importance of and the challenges to the American labor movement and the Steelworkers in particular.

We are looking for credentialed, down-to-earth people, who can relate with and express themselves in plain language to Steelworkers.

Naturally these lectures would include an honoraria and expenses. Seminar sites include Alabama.

If interested, please contact me. uswa12 at lorainccc.edu

Tom Lehman United Steelworkers of America Lynn R. Williams Learning Center 3315 W. 21st Street Lorain, Ohio 44053 440-282-6015 phone 440-282-3704 fax

( We would enjoy hearing from the public relations and engineering community too! This is not strictly a request for practicing academics and the term educator is used in its best sense.)