WHO HEALTH REPORT Japan health systems ranked best (???)

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Thu Jun 22 12:30:54 PDT 2000

There is an interesting story in this regard on the tax side. The constitutionality (or lack thereof) of wealth taxation is wound up in the 3/5ths clause and slavery issue. We commissioned a paper on this by Bruce Ackerman of Yale Law School which was published in the Columbia Law Review. If anyone is seriously interested in reading a law review article, let me know and I'll send you a reprint.

mbs

<<<Loose thinking on these matters leads to careless language, which in turn promotes misinformation. . . .