Fwd: Fishing with Fidel

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 25 15:58:49 PDT 2000

Yeah, maybe they should take a cue from the Aztecs and offer up their still-beating hearts to the great Neoliberal Sun God. "Oh, Great Efficient Market Theory, who brings prosperity to His people, accept our offering and ensure that supply and demand balance out correctly. Also, please make the sun rise."