WHO HEALTH REPORT Japan health systems ranked best (???)

Ampersand B. Deutsch ennead at teleport.com
Sun Jun 25 16:54:45 PDT 2000

Max:

I'd be seriously interested in reading it, if you have a spare copy.

Barry Deutsch 645 N Morgan St. Portland, Oregon 97217

Thanks!

--Barry

----- Original Message ----- From: Max Sawicky <sawicky at epinet.org> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2000 12:30 PM Subject: RE: WHO HEALTH REPORT Japan health systems ranked best (???)

: There is an interesting story in this regard
: on the tax side. The constitutionality (or
: lack thereof) of wealth taxation is wound up
: in the 3/5ths clause and slavery issue. We
: commissioned a paper on this by Bruce Ackerman
: of Yale Law School which was published in the
: Columbia Law Review. If anyone is seriously
: interested in reading a law review article,
: let me know and I'll send you a reprint.
:
: mbs
:
: <<<Loose thinking on these matters leads to careless language, which
in turn
: promotes misinformation. . . .
:
: