1900 House

Jim heartfield jim at heartfield.demon.co.uk
Mon Jun 26 08:51:09 PDT 2000

The principle insight of the 1900 House series (shown here last year, no on PBS, this year) seemed to be that, despite protests to the contrary, most people are wedded to modern standards of living. The sheer barbarism of the world the environmentalists want to drag us back to is a salutary lesson.

In message <20000620165226.23236.qmail at web124.yahoomail.com>, James Baird <jlbaird3 at yahoo.com> writes