Nader/John Boy has a vision.

Tom Lehman TLehman at lor.net
Mon Jun 26 13:51:52 PDT 2000

John Boy told me about a vision he had this morning. He looked up in the sky and there was Vern Riffe Senior & Junior surrounded by a blue green aura. Vern Senior held out his hand and it was full of little pieces of candy. John Boy then heard a voice saying, this election will be won by nickels and dimes.

I rushed out to see this miraculous apparition, but, all that was left in the sky was the blue green aura.

John Boy and I are talking about having a prayer breakfast in memory of Vern Senior and Junior.

Tom