Average family

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Tue Jun 27 10:16:07 PDT 2000

yeah, so subjective carrol, that marx felt compelled to write about these kinds of class categories in a number of his works. do you have tourette's syndrome when it comes to this topic? exacerbated by amnesia as if you've never once, ever read marx and engels or me about 189 times on the fact that you can use these categories because the polarity between subjective and objective that you pose is completely unfuckingtenable. yoshie likes to blather on about bhaskar. and yet, his work makes it clear how these categories are *very* real and quite *objective*

kelley