Crappy Organizers

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Tue Jun 27 12:32:23 PDT 2000

Hi Charles:

>Doug says:
>
> >I think I'm not bad as a reporter and an analyst. I know I'm a
> >crappy organizer. I can't even organize my own life, much less a
> >political group, and far much less a revolution.
>
>I suspect that the same holds true for (nearly?) all of us who post
>on left e-lists. :)

>CB: Excuse the immodesty, but we just organized the hell out of the
>BRC Organizing Conference in Detroit.

Congratulations! A great job!

Generally (with the exception of you and Michael Perelman), though, time spent carping & cavilling on e-lists (unless we are just posting forwards, press releases, etc.) are time not spent on organizing (or on anything else for that matter). So it is no wonder Brad doesn't get invited to become a member of the Central Committee. :)

Yoshie