The Buchananite Left

Tejasvi Nagaraja tnagaraja at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 28 11:00:14 PDT 2000

--This is well worth reading -- an e-mail from the official Buchanan Reform campaign. Supposedly, Buchanan/Reform employs/enjoys the language of the anti-corporate Left, cuddles with Greens after sex, and will allow for 'federalism,' i.e. welcoming gay rights and abortion rights in local regions which want them (they sensitively mention San Francisco!), so long as an unholy alliance is consummated between the anti-corporate/anti-imperialist left and the nationalist/xenophobic right. And the anti-populationgrowth leftleaners might be pleased with the immigration stuff. Racist lunatic opportunist Buchanan reaches out his hand -- feel the love... -- (TN, NJ/NY)