Nader/John Boy says, get the lube ready.

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Fri Jun 30 09:24:19 PDT 2000

John Boy says he heard something about the government sale of the Elk Hills emergency oil reserve to Occidental Petroleum(oxy). Something like 47,000 acres a couple of years ago; that's about 63 square miles of oil field according to John Boy. And then, all those big "multee-national" oil corporation mergers since that deal.

Btw, how big is Elk Hill and has John Boy got the numbers of acres involved in the sale straight? Did he drop a zero or two.

http://www.doe.gov/news/releases98/junpr/pr98081.htm