Malaysian social imperialism?

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Wed Mar 1 01:26:03 PST 2000

Hi Doug, Very interesting. No, indeed calling this guy a social imperialist would hardly suffice as an analytical concept. Nor is he a stooge of imperialism either, the other likely appelation likely to be assigned to him. Though I can well imagine somewhere in the record are meetings between him and AFL-CIO members...so, alas, there's the proof--a stooge!!? Any chance of a transcript of the show appearing somewhere? I can't access it in Hawaii can I?

Steve

Stephen Philion Lecturer/PhD Candidate Department of Sociology 2424 Maile Way Social Sciences Bldg. # 247 Honolulu, HI 96822