blacks beating up on whites?

Thu Mar 2 08:05:12 PST 2000

>>> kelley <oudies at flash.net> 02/29/00 07:25AM >>>

i wrote a post that ticked people off at another list. someone posted about a student who was upset she couldn't find any research on blacks' racism against whites. she had been raped by a group of young black men once because she was white and had other experiences of being called names, etc. i wrote something hoping to explain why that wasn't oppression. anyway, i got this as a reply. is this true? i've never heard of such a thing...

CB: Kelley, I found the dialogue between you and the other poster on this post you copied from another list to be a very healthy, candid radical and anti-racist. You go SnitgrrRll. The problem of explaining to White victims of some Black people's violent backlash against societal racism is one of the most important that the White left must solve if we are to have a united working class, Black and White and Brown and Yellow and Red.

CB