Accused Killer of 3 Is Linked to Racist Writing (fwd)

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Fri Mar 3 11:51:04 PST 2000

At 01:56 PM 3/3/00 -0500, MD wrote:
>In a message dated 3/3/00 10:34:06 AM Pacific Standard Time, sokol at jhu.edu
>writes:
>
><< All I see is a deranged individual whose actions are being transformed
into
> a political icon and imbued with political meaning by the media.
>

>All I see is another Hate Crime made easy by lax gun laws.

C'mon, do not try to put a liberal spin to counter a conservative one. In all likelihood, the guy was a nut-case, guns or no guns (he could have easily used an ax or a chain saw instead). His actions are the case of his madness and NOT of: - racism - access to fire arms - ethnic relations - failure of the US mental health care system - capitalism - or the general failure of the US society.

wojtek