East Timor - global capitalist outpost

Ken Hanly khanly at mb.sympatico.ca
Mon Mar 6 09:59:03 PST 2000

Could you please send me a copy. I didn't ask before because I might not have time to read it but I would send it on to Canadian Dimension magazine collective editorial board of which I am a member--at least until I get expelled for the heresy of suggesting that their might be positive benefits to GM technology :)

Cheers, Ken Hanly