Such as it isn't

Steve Grube grube at ix.netcom.com
Mon Mar 6 22:03:06 PST 2000

Monkerud says the political debate is restricted and conservative. He's right of course (mainstream-wise) which underscores my main interests (in order of importance):

-media literacy needs to be improved for Americans

-next, get the money out of elections (public financing)

-begin the process of changing Charters of corporations

[then there will finally be some balance in the system.....]

-Steve Grube