tree hugging nazis (was Peter Singer & Vegetarian Dogs)

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Mar 8 13:15:17 PST 2000

JKSCHW at aol.com ended with:
>...And the CPSU was notoriously anti-semitic.

I've read that the so-called, (Jewish) Doctor's Plot in 1952, might have been, the final straw for the some of the rest of the CC of the CPSU, enough to murder Uncle Joe. Think that's a stretch, since, think that was in the dubious Edward Radetsky bio of Stalin. (On murderous Stalinists, anyone know the veracity of a story about Enver Hoxha shooting a fellow CC member of the Albanian Party of Labor to death. Unless I'm misremembering this was in an article by Arshi Piipa, in the anthology edited by Tariq Ali, entitled, "The Stalinist Legacy, " from Penguin originally, republished, by Lynne-Riener pubs. in Boulder, Co.)

Cerbral Hemorreage or Stroke, is how Stalin died, right?

And anti-semitism, in the leadership of Zyuganov's Russian CP, the Anpilov KPRF, the Stalinist Bloc of Joe's Grandson, and the party of the novelist, clown, Edward Liminov, the National Bolshevik Party, is saturated in Red-Brown anti-semitic demagogy. See the book of Walter Laqueur, "Black Hundreds, ", Martin Lee's, The Beast Returns, " a long essay by Alexander Yanov from a IR institute at Cal Berkeley, or the material at the savanne right-left website on fascist inroads into the left and New Agers like Reptoid fantasist and Protocols citer, David Icke. Also an excellent article by Michael Malkin in the Weekly Worker of the CPGB from Nov. 1999. If I was Jewish in the fSU, I'd be getting a plane ticket to Israel, esp. given how many of the oligarchs like Berezovsky's Judaism is trumpeted by the repulsive Zyuganov. Who btw, is going soon to a conference in London to attract foreign investment. Is the Rothschild Bank still around? They better check their security, if they have offices in Moscow...

Michael Pugliese