K-W out

Chris Burford cburford at gn.apc.org
Thu Mar 9 00:08:17 PST 2000

I am mystified too. It's neither English nor German.

I think it must be a new international language for the elite of the world, from whom alone, can the head to the IMF be selected.

How many languages do you know, Hinrich?

Are you offering yourself?

A German is apparently absolutely necessary if the consensus of international relations is not to fall apart.

Would you do any worse?

Chris Burford

London