K-W out

Hinrich Kuhls kls at mail.online-club.de
Thu Mar 9 11:57:59 PST 2000

>DB(ceo) = B (1 - D + 24), but B24 = DB, so D = 24, so we get Hindrich's
>result, and the rest follows from there. Sorry to spoil the elegance of
>the argument, but I'm a terrible pedant for getting the math just so.

Dave, I stand corrected. A correct proof is much better than an elegant argument. It's the A which I undervalued.

However, finally back to the starting-point, i.e. not the mathematical products, but the real product these sequential ads, modern style, were all about.

As K-W, who supposedly was too much a leftie, is definitely out, and as he is due to be substituted by K from the right side of the equation, we can't leave it without proofing what is due this year on the left hand of the equation.

In this way the initial position:

resolves into:

Doug Henwood New Econony due later this year from Verso.

HK

>>PS: If not IMF(d) = K, than S: -1.000.000.000
>
>You're kidding! Is that what they're saying these days?

I am not kidding at all. It's true. If Schröder does not get his new candidate Köhler elected as IMF head, the political damage for Little Bismarck - as regards both domestic and foreign policy - will be much heavier than the loss of 30.000 out of 90.000 jobs within the next year caused by the merger of Deutsche Bank and Dresdner Bank. I am sure this is an aspect worth to be examined under the heading of a so-called "New Economy".

By the way, Dave, you still have the chance to give Köhler a local call in order to tell him the correct equation.

PPS: Rob, per definitionem OZ is totally out of IMF(d).