Fw: Berkowitz's review of Singer's *Darwinian Left* /I

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat Mar 11 11:42:11 PST 2000

To Ken Hanly and others, including moi, who have at times, wanted to consign, Marty Peretz of the New Republic, to a Stalinist re-education camp (or an an Israeli, Palestinian refugee camp, like Sabra/Shattila(sic.) in Lebanon in 1982, were the Israeli abbettted massacre occurred, under Shamir's OK), to the fire place, I find it a good habit, to read to the bloody end, a piece, on a topic of concern, even and esp. if I wanna consign the argument and it's bearer to that , "dustbin of history, " that Trotsky consigned Martov.

BTW, think Berkowitz teaches law at Georgetown, and has authored a book entitled, Nietzsche, the Mind Of A Immoralist, " that received good reviews.

Michael Pugliese, who has been known to read texts by real fascists even, and squishy, left-liberals, Democrats for the Leisure Class apologists like Fred Siegel, and neo-conservatives too.