upcoming talk

Michael Yates mikey+ at pitt.edu
Sun Mar 12 17:19:25 PST 2000

JKS, "Mealy-mouthed" seems rather strong don't you think? After all, I am not talking to a group of communists. You are correct on the right to employment and I will change the wording. I agree on affirmative action. I'm not sure I get the last criticism concerning equality. Thanks for the comments.

Michael Yates