Social Protectionism

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Sun Mar 12 17:52:09 PST 2000

>Yes, Rakesh. I think that capitalist governing
>bodies can be moved to act in the interests of the
>working class, sometimes by democratic means, other
>times by force.

Hi Max, are you saying that the WTO is a demoratically governed body? Thanks for the clarification in advance.

No, I'm saying I think that capitalist governing bodies can be moved to act in the interests of the working class, sometimes by democratic means, other times by force.

And what the hell does this verb-less sentence mean, you freak: "Oh yeah? Well I say YOUR horse ugly." peace and prosperity, rakesh

I say you say he says she says we say you say they sez

yes i'm a freak (super-freak).

live long and prosper, mbs