Burson Marsteller report on anti-corporate activists

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Sun Mar 12 20:26:33 PST 2000

Jim heartfield wrote:

> Perhaps Burson Marsteller's interest in green activists dates back to
> the murder of the publicity company's executive Thomas Mosser by
> Unabomber Ted Kaczynski. Kaczynski wrote to the NYT (falsely) accusing
> 'Burston Marsteller' (sic) of whitewashing Exxon over the Exxon Valdez.
> On searching the Unabomber's tarpaper shack, prosecutors found a copy of
> Earth First! (21 June 1993) that accuses 'Burston Marsteller' (sic) of
> just that. Kaczynski sent a package bomb to Mosser's house, which killed
> him outright.
>
> The full story is in LM 108, March 1998
> --

It's a damn shame that old Ted didn't get a chance to finish off David Gelertner.

When I have a free moment, maybe I'll tell you all what I witnessed of the FBI search for TK.

<< Chuck0 >> Homepage: http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/ Mid-Atlantic Infoshop: http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review: http://flag.blackened.net/apr/ ICQ# 62766441

Free Leonard Peltier! http://www.freepeltier.org/

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree that it exhibits anarchistic traits."

- Jens Bjørneboe