upcoming talk

Tom Lehman TLehman at lor.net
Sun Mar 12 21:45:57 PST 2000

Chuck--Your write-on!

I would hope that in addressing any labor union gathering, that Dr. Yates would make a pitch for a bottom up, rank 'n file, union driven education & training program. A program that the union members feel comfortable with and one that offers a varied selection of education & training courses of interest to the rank and file union member.

Tom Lehman