Loan sharks

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Wed Mar 15 13:03:53 PST 2000

Seattle had its sea turtles. When A16 rolls around, expect the protest animal du jour to be the "loan shark." ;-)

Looks like our anarchist/anti-authoritarian marching band will have at least 200 people, including a horn section from NYC.

You all should have seen the World Bank zombies walking around the National Press Club yesterday afternoon. Last time I saw people that deformed was when I went to the Daumier exhibit last week.

-- << Chuck0 >> RESIST CORPORATE IP TYRANNY - BOYCOTT ALL RIAA ARTISTS!

Homepage: http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/ Mid-Atlantic Infoshop: http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review: http://flag.blackened.net/apr/

Free Leonard Peltier! http://www.freepeltier.org/

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree that it exhibits anarchistic traits."

- Jens Bjørneboe