dsanet: t 'Why the ITN libel case had to be fought' or why wemadeSlobo kill all those people.

Enrique Diaz-Alvarez enrique at anise.ee.cornell.edu
Wed Mar 15 15:15:01 PST 2000

Max Sawicky wrote:

> looks like bullshit to me. none of the post
> goes to the issues of coverage, all to what
> Williams thinks was the Serb record of
> atrocities, with a generous dose of
> ad hominem and unverifiable stuff.

Yeah, the attempt to paint LM as antisemitic by associating them with a misterious, unnamed e-mailer is particularly cute.

The Western press sure covered itself in shit in Yugoslavia. Using lawyers to silence disident colleagues is a new low, however.

-- Enrique Diaz-Alvarez Office # (607) 255 5034 Electrical Engineering Home # (607) 272 4808 112 Phillips Hall Fax # (607) 255 4565 Cornell University mailto:enrique at ee.cornell.edu Ithaca, NY 14853 http://peta.ee.cornell.edu/~enrique