questions

kwalker2 at gte.net kwalker2 at gte.net
Wed Mar 15 14:44:02 PST 2000

Michael Pugliese

>"Aaaah, Love 'ta love ya baby..." Donna Summer, btw, her version of
>MacArthur Park rocked esp. compared to squarenuts Richard Harris...The cake
>is melting in the rain...And It Took So Long To Bake It, And I'll Never Have
>The Recipe Again...Sob!

<snort> my first beau was the only buoy in school who could dance. sorta.

he was native american so he wasn't ashamed to like all the farm buoyz, children of factory workers or of aspiring surbanites. so, i'm sorry to tell ya michael that, while we were a coupla years behind the fad [since it was rural area and *always* behind], i used to enter dance contests with him. i think he fancied himself a future john travolta. he was purty good. hell, ya gotta be good to disco in shitkickers. good lord, that reminds, i saw a rerun of welcome back kotter one night.

personally i like aretha franklin and the BEEEEEEEGEEEEEEEs. swoon. i loved the bee gees. david cassidy and donny osmond were just so ordinary and already on the afternoon re-runs. but the beegees and those tight white pants!

wasting list space, kelley

p.s. thanks for the stuff you've been sending. i've not had time to write proper thoughtful reply.