scary site

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri Mar 17 10:03:32 PST 2000

Here's another.

http://www.cycad.com/cgi-bin/pinc/index.html

A bimonthly magazine issued on the Internet, pinc confronts political correctness, taboo subjects and latter-day shibboleths. Race, intelligence, feminism, postmodernism, higher education, speech codes and more.

Sample articles and reviews: http://www.cycad.com/cgi-bin/pinc/dec98/books/r_macdon.html

Review of Separation and Its Discontents: Toward an Evolutionary Theory of Anti-Semitism Kevin MacDonald Praeger Publishers, Westport CT, 1998

MacDonald was a witness for the odious, Holocaust Revisionist, David Irving, in the Lipstadt libel trial. And to my horror, had an article in Telos, a few years ago.

http://www.cycad.com/cgi-bin/pinc/dec98/books/r_levin.html

Review of Michael Levin, Why Race Matters: Race Differences and What They Mean Michael Levin Praeger, Westport, CT, 1997

that jks debated at Oberlin or Antioch, in front of the braying PC undergrads acting like they were at the football circus vs. whoever in the college football conference. I wouldn't know UCSC had no football team. Just a bunch of hacky-sack and frisbee fanatics. And the Socirty for Creative Anachronism and Pagan Anarchists Baying Like Wolves At The Moon During Full Moon. I should know, my first major "significant other" was in that crowd. He introduced me to starhawk once. What would Orwell have made of Northern California New Age Metaphysics With A Cultural Radical Basis? "Sandal Wearers, Vegetarians, Nudists..."

Michael Pugliese, son of a Clintonite Mom who wears Birkenstocks and reads Utne Reader.

P.S. What is it with Praeger Publishers? They have some lefty titles now, but back when I did some reading on counter-insurgency, they published in the 50'and 60's tons of what looked like CIA and US Army/Rand Corp. material.